Siemens RUGGEDCOM RSG2488Innovative, flexible and rugged rated.
–The RUGGEDCOM RSG2488 is a utility-grade, non-blocking Layer 2 switch with 28 Gigabit ports and hot-swappable dual-redundant power supplies. Designed for and put to the test under the harshest environments, RUGGEDCOM products meet and exceed recognized industry standards for performance in mission-critical applications.
Its modular flexibility provides up to 28 non-blocking ports that can be configured as 10/100/1000TX copper, 100FX or 1000SX fiber. A 1U form factor and vertical loading design provides users with the flexibility and simplicity needed to efficiently implement, maintain and evolve a broadband local area network. Running on the Rugged Operating System (ROS®), it also offers precision timing, timing conversion, universal power supply options as well as cybersecurity and management tools.
- Up to 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports – copper and/or fiber in 19″ 1U rack-mount
- Fully modular with 2/4 port field-replaceable media modules for tremendous flexibility
- Support for media modules with 100FX or 1000SX fiber-optic ports
- Optional PTP Module provides GPS time source and IRIG-B in/out
- Supports IEEE 1588 (PTP), SNTP, IRIG-B. It can convert time between all of these formats
- Non-blocking, store and forward switching
- Supports many types of fiber (multimode, single-mode, bidirectional single strand) with multiple connector types (LC, SC, SFP, ST)
- Hot swappable, dual-redundant (optional), load sharing, high-voltage and low-voltage power supplies
- For use at ambient temperatures from –40 °C to +85 °C without the use of fans
Siemens RUGGEDCOM RSG2488 Datasheet
Send download link to: