POC-40 is an extremely compact fanless computer with dimensions measuring just 52 x 89 x 112 mm.
It features Elkhart Lake Atom® processor and is designed for space-restricted applications such as factory data collection, rugged edge computing and mobile gateway.
Utilizing Intel’s 10nm process technology, the new Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E dual-core processor can deliver up to 1.8 times the performance boost over its previous generation. In comparison to POC-200, POC-40 provides 1.9 times computing performance at only half the size.
It features generic I/O functions, such as two Gigabit Ethernet ports, four USB 3.1 Gen1/ 2.0 ports, four COM ports and optional isolated digital I/Os for industrial communication and control.
In addition, by adopting dedicated M.2 B key and E key slots, the POC-40 can fully harness the bandwidth of 5G and WiFi 6 wireless communications to provide wide-area coverage and real-time data transmission for industrial and mobile gateway applications.
Ideal for both edge computing and gateway applications With a similar footprint as a PICO-ITX motherboard, Neousys’ POC-40 is perfect for projects that require above par performance in an extremely compact package. Ideal for both edge computing and gateway applications, it is a low power consumption and lightweight fanless computer that offers wide-temperature operation for harsh environments.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E dual-core processor
- 52 x 89 x 112 mm extremely compact form factor
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C fanless wide-temperature operation
- Two GigE ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports and two USB2.0 ports
- M.2 2280 M key SATA storage interface
- One M.2 B key socket supporting 5G/ 4G 3042/ 3052 modules
- One M.2 E key socket for WiFi 5/ WiFi 6 modules
- One COM port with RS-232/ 422/ 485 modes and three RS-232 COM ports
Neousys POC-40 - Datasheet
Send download link to: