Nuvo-7100VTC is a rugged in-vehicle controller featuring purpose-built set and effortless 6-core architecture and 64GB DDR4 memory that gets a significant performance increase over previous generations for versatile in-vehicle applications. Nuvo-7100VTC provides flexibility to support a range of peripherals and connections.
It offers four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP cameras with M12 (x-coded connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on computer I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock/ vibration environments. Wireless connectivity are essential for modern day in-vehicle applications and you can simultaneously utilize two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding wireless modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for communication.
Additionally, there is a 4G cellular module option that is certified to work with renowned US telecommunications company which can save you implementation time and cost. On top of all that, Nuvo-7100VTC also features isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control, 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and is in compliance with E-Mark and EN 50155/ EN 45545. The Nuvo-7100VTC is the perfect solution with extraordinary reliability for various in-vehicle application needs.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
- On-board isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x SATA ports with one hot-swappable HDD tray, supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B key and 3x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 certificate
Read or guide: Industrial PC – Rugged solutions that are built to last
Neousys Nuvo-7100VTC Series - Datasheet
Send download link to: