The GREYHOUND switches offer a unique combination of price, ports and software features – compared to other Ethernet switches on the market. For all-around network protection and uptime, GREYHOUND offers enhanced features through Hirschmann’s operating system, HiOS. The software feature range includes network management, diagnostics and filter functions, as well as comprehensive security mechanisms. Unlike standard products or even configurable products from the factory, GREYHOUND is not limited by design.
Network administrators can react to changing needs in their application and adjust the product as many times as needed, all while in the field. The installation is fast, easy and flexible. The basic units offer a media module slot that allows customers to add or change ports in the field, as their network design requirements change in the future. The modules can be ordered in versions from all-copper to all-fiber, depending on the individual need.
- Greyhound 1020/1030 technical data
- 1020 – up to 24 ports. Basic unit: 16 FE TX ports, or 8 FE TX ports/8 FE SFP slots expandable with one slot for media modules with 8 FE ports. 1030 – up to 28 ports. Basic unit: 4 x FE/GE Combo ports plus 16 FE TX ports, or 8 FE TX ports/8 FE SFP slots expandable with one slot for media modules with 8 FE ports.
- 24 to 48 V DC redundant, or 110 to 250 V DC and 110 to 240 V AC optional redundant
- Media modules technical data
- up to 8 FE ports, more details in the configurator for ST, SC, RJ45, SFP slots
- 2 to 9 W depending on the variant
- Common technical data basic units and media modules
- EN 60950-1, EN 61131-2, cUL60950-1
- 0 °C to +60 °C, or -40 °C to +70 °C, IEC 60068-2-2 Dry Heat Test +85 °C 16 hours, optional conformal coating
Hirschmann Greyhound 1020/1030 Datasheet
Send download link to: