Industrial networks continuously turn to automation to enhance productivity. With that trend comes an increase in cyber risk and performance demands. The Hirschmann EAGLE40 Next-Generation Firewall offers optimal cybersecurity to industrial and process automation systems by hardening networks at the factory floor.
With multiport configuration, the versatile and ruggedized EAGLE40 is specifically designed to support maximum data throughput, without compromising network performance or uptime. These features, along with future software updates, make this firewall the most economically-sound solution for reliable protection against the evolving cyber landscape.
- Ensure heightened performance capabilities with more port options, each at one gigabit per second (Gbit/s) bandwidth.
- Protect against physical and virtual threats with ruggedized housing and Stateful and Deep Packet Inspection (SPI/DPI) modules.
- Gain unrivaled system configurability for all skill levels with a comprehensive graphical user interface and multi-layer encryption capabilities.
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports; supporting up to 1 Gbit/s throughput
- HiSecOS with SPI and DPI capabilities for versatility, cost-efficiency and maximum protection against zero-delay exploits
- IPsec VPN for secure data encryption
- Dynamic-routing support with OSPF and VRRP router redundancy for maximum uptime
- Graphical HTML 5 web user interface for easy configuration
- Convection-cooled metal housing for DIN rail mounting
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Assists with cybersecurity regulations: NERC CIP, IEC 62443, NIST (in combination with Tripwire)
- Meets industry standards and approvals for process automation: ISA-12.12.-01 Class 1 Div. 2 – Haz. Loc; ATEX-95 Category 3G (Zone 2)
- Flexible management and monitoring options: Industrial HiVision, Tripwire Enterprise, Log Center
- Hardware for further DPI modules, advanced intrusion and anomaly detection capabilities (via future software upgrades)
Hirschmann EAGLE40 Datasheet
Send download link to: