The advanced security functionality of the Hirschmann Security Operating System (HiSecOS) 3.0 software, paired with these multiport industrial firewalls, creates a solution capable of securing and protecting an entire industrial network. Modular configuration options of up to eight ports eliminate the need for multiple routers, which provides significant savings in installation time and costs, while still offering a customized solution. New features, such as Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Firewall Learning Mode (FLM), ensure the integrity of packet data, protect networks from malicious intents, and make it easy to configure the device for individual network needs.
The the Hirschmann EAGLE20/30 is modular and customizable – with various configuration options, the multiport firewalls offer up to eight ports, including Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and Symmetrical High-speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL).. The the Hirschmann EAGLE20/30 offers Networkwide security – HiSecOS 3.0’s new features, including Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), ensure the integrity of every packet passing through a network and protect the network from malicious intents. Easy to configure – the Firewall Learning Mode (FLM) feature allows for one-click setup to create custom firewall.
- Availability of multiple ports offers cost savings and flexibility
- DPI to ensure network packet integrity
- Easy firewall deployment and one-click rule setup
- Additional router redundancy protocols, including Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) to reduce downtime
- Support for SHDSL interfaces – allows WAN connectivity using legacy telephone cables
- Enhanced security, including Ingress Protection and ACL-based counters and filters
- Simple intrusion detection
- Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) support for twisted-pair Gigabit cables
- Meets various standards and approvals − Substation: EN 61850-3, IEEE 1613 − Safety: EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1, EN 61131-2 (Class 1 Equipment) − Traffic Controllers: NEMA TS 2 − Railway: EN 50121-4 − Radio Equipment: CE, FCC – Hazardous Locations: ISA-12.12.-01 Class 1 Div.
- Cellular LTE functionality
The multiport industrial firewall has features designed for use in automobile and machine building environments, process automation settings, and transportation industries. The EAGLE20/30 firewall with HiSecOS 3.0 – and its robust design and hardened housings – is also able to operate in any industrial application, including water and wastewater, food and beverage, general manufacturing, and oil and gas.
Hirschmann EAGLE20/30 Datasheet
Send download link to: