AirXroad/4P is a compact rugged enclosure equipment, ideally designed for applications in road transportation, depots, warehouses, agriculture, manufacturing floors, docks, distribution centers, shipyards and lumberyards… it can be mounted in trucks, city buses, forklifts, trailers, tractors or cranes or in any rotating machinery, for material handling, real-time information transmission, and inventory management.
The device relies on the multi-streams MIMO technology that contributes to an expanded coverage, higher data throughput and increased radio link reliability.
It fulfills severe requirements in terms of operating environment: from -20°C to +60°C, shock and vibration proof, protection against dust and water projections (IP66).
AirXroad is E-marked ECE R10 (EMC standard for electronic equipment installed aboard vehicle), and can thus be installed in full safety aboard of all on-road equipment.
- All-in-one : AP/client/repeater/Mesh/router
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (MIMO 2T2R), radio data rate up to 300 Mbps, 2.4/5 GHz
- Easy and secure configuration: web browser (HTTPS), SNMPV3, WaveManager
- Operating System : WaveOS
- DC power supply input (+9VDC to +48VDC) & PoE 802.3af
- Multichannel fast roaming (in client mode)
- Shock & vibration proof rugged aluminium enclosure IP66 seal rating
- E-marking (ECE R10 certification for integration in onboard vehicles
We at Recab have many years of experience in Network Communication. We work with several suppliers to be able to offer a wide range of quality products. We are present in most industries and in some areas we are a leader.
Acksys - AirXroad/4P
Send download link to: