Recab - mSYS-3500
mSYS-3500 is a turnkey scalable CPU+FPGA hardware/software solution, for high speed, synchronized analog/digital data acquisition, typically used within “Big Science” physics community for high energy science projects.
mSYS-3500 is one of the first mTCA.4 truly “open standard” turnkey solutions available on the market, and can be hardware configured to specific needs of Analog and/or Digital signals, internal/external triggering, single or dual redundant power supply and multiple 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connection to transfer filtered data to control center.
The software toolbox supports a variety of tools for easier setup to EPICS Control Room and EPICS IOC and includes start up code for FPGAs and CPUs.
- mTCA.4 Open Standard Standard Compliant System
- EPICS Support on a System Level and EPICS IOC
- Redundant Modular PSU Option
- Flexible Choice of Payload X86 CPU
- Uses “branch standard” MCH / MicroTCA Carrier Hub
- Uses well known & proven Timing Module
- Up to 4 pcs. Digitizers can be installed
- Choice of dierent FPGA performance level’s
- RTM and / or FMC Modules used for Digitizer process adaptation