Vandal-proof stainless steel keyboard 65T-ES
available as built-in version and with trackball
- predestined for public surroundings (vandalism risk), industrial extreme surroundings
- all electronic components and mechanical guides are protected against dust and water spray (protection IP 65
- Carbon contact-technology
- high operating comfort
- completely made of stainless steel
- almost resistant to violence
- key symbols are done by laser etching
- mounting version with very low measurements
- with integrated trackball available
- designed for installation into control cabinets, wall or table-top housings
- connection options: USB
A vandal-proof stainless steel keyboard with 65 keys. The keys are labeled using the laser process, so all country layouts are possible. Available as a built-in version, but also with a stainless steel front plate or in an elegant and robust table or wall housing. All of our solutions are specially designed for harsh environmental conditions and industrial applications. We guarantee raw robustness and special durability. Our solid workmanship and high quality are underlined by waterproof variants (protection class IP65). In addition, a 38mm stainless steel trackball or a touchpad can be integrated here.
All of our keycaps are ergonomically shaped so that the fingers come to rest on the middle of the keys. Furthermore, our long-stroke versions enable precise pressure behavior and very precise tactile feedback. This pleasant keystroke on all of our mechanical keyboards and the comfortable and quiet stops enable fatigue-free working, even under difficult temperature conditions (0… 60 ° C).
This might also interest you