The Recab Rugged SWaP Computer platform is the optimum 19”/2 modular computer system where low-weight and high reliability is required.
It’s engineered to deliver high performance with the latest generation CPUs, low-latency NVMe SSD. The modular design allows for exible I/O conguration and customer specic expansion modules enabling SDI Input/Output, CAN-bus, ARINC 1553, etc.
- Intel® 9th gen. Core™ or Xeon® CPU
- Up to 64GB ECC DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM
- Up to 3.84TB NVMe SSD
- Congurable I/O
- SWaP Optimized
- +28V DC Power (9-36V)
- -40° to +55° C Operating Temperature
- IP 67 Enclosure
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-9850HL
- 6 Cores
- Chipset: Intel® QM370
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM
- Dimensions: 220mm (W) x 300mm (D) x 44mm (H)
- Power Supply: +28V DC (9-36V)
- Ethernet: 5 10/100/1000 BASE-TX
- USB: 4 USB 3.1
- 8 USB 2.0
- Video: 1 VGA
- 2 HDMI/Display Port
- Audio: 1 Audio Input
- 1 Audio Output
- Other: 2 COM (RS232) GPIO
- Video: 4 HD-SDI Input
- 4 HD-SDI Output
- Ethernet: 4 10GBASE-TX/SR/LR
- More expansion options available upon request.
The product is developed by Recab’s own engineer team
– Our goal is to always deliver high quality products, expert advice and support to our customers. If you want to get in touch with our engineers – mail us.
Recab Solutions Catalog
Send download link to: