The PZ V/M series by Keyence is a series of built-in amplifier photoelectric sensors.
These sensors are the automatic calibration type. The sensors virtually eliminates all detection and stability problems inherent with conventional photoelectric sensors.
- Detections are unaffected by variations in target colour or angle
- Excellent resistance to dust and dirt
- One touch, fully automatic calibration
- Unaffected by highly reflective target backgrounds
- 40 model variations available including quick disconnect types
- High-power red LED(Except for PZ-M71/V71)
– Recab offers range of different products within the field of laser displacement sensors. Recab are proud of collaborate with Keyence to be able to provide the best laser displacement sensors on the market. Keyence is a leading supplier of sensors, measuring systems, code readers, anti-static and machine vision systems worldwide. Keyence strives to develop innovative and reliable products to meet the need of customers all over the world in every manufacturing industry.
🔶 We have products, solutions & support for your daily business, see our successful applications or read more about our Engineering capabilities
What is a sensor - Guide
Send download link to: