Concurrent TR AEx/6sd-RCx – 3U VPX Accelerator Engine is a rugged accelerator engine based on an Intel Arria FPGA for Inference at the Edge applications. It has been developed in accordance with a proposed VITA 65.1 profile that is in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard.
Inferencing performance can be dramatically improved using TR AEx/6sd-RCx compared to a CPU only solution based on TR H4C/msd-RCx. Concurrent Technologies can supply benchmarks showing throughput improvements with the FPGA Accelerator of around 5 times compared to a CPU only solution, at the same time as a five-fold reduction in latency.
- Rugged 3U VPX Accelerator Engine
- Dramatically improves Inferencing latency and frame rate
- Supplied with OpenCL BSP
- Supported by the Intel® OpenVINO™ toolkit
- Supports popular frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow, MXNet
- PCI Express® connectivity to host board
- Designed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard
What is VPX – Specifically designed to enable high performance: VPX products are widely deployed in military and aerospace environments due to their robust, high performance nature. Rugged variants are usually available based on a rigorous testing cycle to ensure reliability in severe operating temperatures, shock, vibration, altitude and other environmental factors. Read our guide – Recab & Concurrent – What is VPX
Concurrrent TR AEx/6sd-RCx Datasheet
Send download link to: