The TEN710MW is a Layer 2 managed industrial Ethernet switches with EN 50155 and EN 45545-2 standards for railway-related applications.
The TEN710MW managed switch provides not just high-bandwidth capabilities, but also security enhancements, such as Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS), Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), network control, and other security features.
The smart Axiomtek TEN710MW – Managed Ethernet switch comes with eight M12 D-Coded 10/100 Mbps PoE ports, two M12 X-Coded 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports with bypass and one M12 A-coded RS-232 console port. The TEN710MW is designed to achieve a high degree of stability and scalability for use in the passenger information system, security surveillance, transportation IoT, diagnosis management of railway-related applications.
- EN 50155 layer 2 managed Ethernet switch
- Power boost for PoE+, max. budget 150W
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C
- Supports ERPS/QoS/LACP and more network control, and security features
- Reliable IP54 & 5 years warranty
- 2 x M12 X-Coded 10/100/1000Mbps LAN with bypass function
- 8 x M12 D-Coded 10/100Mbps PoE* LAN
- 1 x M12 A-coded RS-232 console
- Light indicator for unit power/Status, port link/active, PoE
Axiomtek TEN710MW Datasheet
Send download link to: