Its secured design, fanless & noiseless advantages, and IP66-rated waterproof enclosure keep the entire panel system working efficiently and reliability in harsh environments against hazards including dust, dirt, water, oil, and chemicals. For more, the wide temperature design of -20°C to 55°C is ideal for freezing or high temperature conditions within food processing environments.
The flat panel design prevents accumulation of dust and moisture and also makes cleaning easier, It can withstand vibration up to 2G, 5 to 500 Hz. With its rugged construction and extreme slim design, the Axiomtek GOT817-834 is very suitable for mounting in food and chemical industries, pharmaceutical industry, transportation and oil pipeline monitoring.
- 17″ SXGA TFT LCD flat bezel projected capacitive (or resistive) touch
- IP66/IP69K-rated (NEMA 4X) water/dust/corrosion-proof design
- Full stainless steel enclosure with type 316
- -20°C to +55°C wide operating temperature range
- Fanless system with Intel® Atom® processor E3827
- Optional Wi-Fi/3G kit for wireless network connectivity
- 12 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- M12 type I/O connectors for harsh environments
Read or guide: Industrial PC – Rugged solutions that are built to last
Axiomtek-got817-834 - Datasheet
Send download link to: