eNetX-MA4 is a very small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time UDP connectivity to for 1-2 dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 4 ARINC channels. Tested to MIL-STD-704F/810G/461F and DO160.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- 1-2 INDEPENDENT, DUAL REDUNDANT (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 CHANNELS AND OPTIONAL 4 ARINC CHANNELS – RUGGED MIL810G/461/704, DO-160 SEC 22
- TESTED TO MIL-STD-704F 810G 461F, DO160 SEC 22
- THIN-SERVER, REAL-TIME UDP ETHERNET ** – ABSTRACT API OR STRAIGHT BSD SOCKETS
- FPGA STATE MACHINE – NO PROCESSOR OR STACK – VIRUS PROOF
- AUTO BM/RX MODE FOR AUTO 1553-ARINC->ETHERNET BRIDGING
- 5-32 VDC; 5V @ 7W TYPICAL; ONE CHANNEL < 5W; BM < 3W
**NOTE: eNetX-MA4 (server) is a real-time Ethernet/1553 device, but your computers’ (client) IP stack may not be! The eNetX-MA4 device provides real-time UDP receive and transmit requests (<10 uSecs) to data buffers, but the client’s IP/UDP stack will induce path delays as compared to backplane cards. For most applications, this product will provide unparalleled flexibility in avionics configurations (much better than USB devices). Contact Alta for test results on various OS and computer configurations – your system results may vary.
Altadt ENETX-MA4 Datasheet
Send download link to:
|ENETX-MA4-pic||Large picture||Document||218.66 KB|