The compact BOXER-6750 measures only 69mm x 183mm x 155mm and is fitted with the Intel® Core™ i3-6100U or, for customers with lower performance demands, the Intel® Celeron® 3955U. The system also features a DDR4 SODIMM slot for up to 16GB of memory, a 2.5” SATA drive bay, and an optional mSATA slot.
The high-performance PC is perfect for SCADA applications, and with four USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, two LAN ports, and four COM ports, it can easily be connected to a range of peripheral devices. VGA and HDMI ports also enable dual display output. AAEON can also work with customers to customize the system, giving it up to six USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports and six COM ports.
The BOXER-6750 two full-sized mini-Card slots, supporting expansion options such as the AI Core X mPCIe module. Featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU, the AI Core X turns the BOXER-6750 into a powerful, compact machine vision and computer learning platform.
The BOXER-6750 is also suitable for factory automation solutions and was designed to handle harsh, factory environments. It has an operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C and a 9 to 30V power input range.
- U-Series CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6100U/ Celeron® 3955U
- DDR4 2133 MHz SODIMM x 1, Memory Max. up to 16GB
- Supports Industrial-grade Intel® GbE LAN x 2
- Supports BIOS Selectable RS-232/422/485 x 4
- VGA + HDMI Dual Display Output
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 4
- 8-bit Digital Input and Output x 1 (Optional)
- Wide Range DC 9~30V Input With Power Protection
- Wide Temperature -20 °C ~ 60 °C
- Din-Rail Mount Design
Aaeon BOXER-6750 - Datasheet
Send download link to: