Do you want to be part of an ambitious team with a great interest in industrial IT and Cyber Security?
We are looking for an IT-, and network technician where you in your role as an It-, and network technician are responsible for support-, and consultation for our customers, mainly through phone and remote support, but also on site with our customer.
Synective Labs a part of Recab, are now looking for a
FPGA Developer - Do you want to be part of our team?
Download for free: How improved Thermal testing methods have enabled Higher Performance VITA Conduction cooled modules and card-loks.
- Getting more heat out of your board in Rugged Environments
– We chose Recab for their overall solutions, says Ola Sjöstedt, project manager at El & Automation in Nora, who is responsible for the installation in Danfo’s toilet facilities.
Compact and reliable router
The 3G/4G router EBW-L100 is a compact, industrial router that was chose for the Danfo toilet units.. The router has an in-built firewall, handles different types of VPN solutions and fits on a DIN rail. In short, it is a reliable and easily fitted hardware solution that can be upgraded to suit future needs.
– The router is simple to install and takes up very little space, Ola Sjöstedt.
Cloud solution for automated distance control
In addition to the hardware solution, Recab has also delivered an INSYS VPN solution that suits Danfo’s needs. The INSYS icom Connectivity Suite is a reliable, cloud-based service that is easy to use. Many of Danfo’s toilet facilities are stationed abroad, and accessing units remotely cuts down on travel and therefore saves time and reduces the environmental impact.
– The cloud-based service is very stable. We get regular service updates from INSYS, says Ola Sjöstedt who – thanks to the cloud solution – can manage software updates and support local technicians remotely.
High safety standards
Adding a fire alarm or a payment solution are examples of services that can be managed remotely. In addition to installing an alarm that detects heat, fire or open doors, it’s also possible to access relevant statistics remotely. The router together with the VPN solution are used in approximately 150 public toilet facilities around the world.
– Recab has been a good partner. The products are delivered on time and we receive good support when we need it. Technology is rapidly moving forward and in the future we’ll see even more digitalised solutions, says Danfo product manager Magnus Appelgren.
EBW-L100 3G/4G (hardware/router)
Text: Jimmie Öbom