Recab mSYS-3500 is a turnkey scalable CPU+FPGA hardware/software solution.
The system is designed for synchronized acquisition of analog/digital data within applications with high speed and energy circulation, such as advanced “Big Science” projects.
mSYS-3500 is one of the first mTCA.4 truly “open standard” turnkey solutions available on the market. The hardware is configured to meet specific needs of Analog and/or Digital signals, internal/external triggering, single or dual redundant power supply and is equipped with multiple 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connections to transfer filtered data to the control center. MicroTCA
The software toolbox supports a variety of tools for simple setup to EPICS Control Room and EPICS IOC and includes start up codes for FPGAs and CPUs. mSYS-3500 is designed and constructed by Recab’s system development engineers.
Feature for Recab mSYS-3500 – CPU+FPGA hardware/software solution:
- mTCA.4 Open Standard Standard Compliant System
- EPICS Support on a System Level and EPICS IOC
- Redundant Modular PSU Option
- Flexible Choice of Payload X86 CPU
- Uses “branch standard” MCH / MicroTCA Carrier Hub
- Uses well known & proven Timing Module
- Up to 4 pcs. Digitizers can be installed
- Choice of dierent FPGA performance level’s
- RTM and / or FMC Modules used for Digitizer process adaptation
Download Datasheet Recab mSYS-3500
Please fill in your e-post: