Hirschmann SPIDER III
Its modular flexibility provides up to 28 non-blocking ports that can be configured as 10/100/1000TX copper, 100FX or 1000SX fiber. A 1U form factor and vertical loading design provides users with the flexibility and simplicity needed to efficiently implement, maintain and evolve a broadband local area network.
Running on the Rugged Operating System (ROS®), it also offers precision timing, timing conversion, univers Whether you need a cost-effective, entry-level switch – or something more robust, with many customizable features – the SPIDER III Standard Line or the SPIDER III Premium Line will meet your network’s unique needs.
The Premium Line switches expand on the benefits of the Standard Line offerings by adding configurable switch functionality typically only found in managed switches.
SPIDER III PoE Standard Line switches are highly flexible, configurable and built for PoE+, enabling fast, reliable and cost-effective data transfer over longer distances.
- Up to 10 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports, thereof max. 2 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet FX ports
- 12/24 V DC power supply
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (depending on the variant)
- DIN rail
- Protection class IP30 (plastic housing and metal housing)
- SPIDER III Premium Line
- Up to 26 Fast Ethernet or 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, thereof max. 3 Fast Ethernet or 2 Gigabit Ethernet FX ports
- 1 x USB for configuration
- 12/24/48 V DC power supply
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- DIN rail
- Protection class IP40 (metal housing)
- Meets additional industry standards and approvals
Hirschmann SPIDER III PL Datasheet
Send download link to: