- The Hirschmann MS20 Layer 2 Switches have up to 24 Fast Ethernet ports and are available in a 2- and 4-slot version (4-slot can be expanded to a 6-slot using the MB backplane extension). They require the use of hot-swappable media modules for any combination of copper/fiber fast device replacement.
- The MS30 Layer 2 Switches have the same functionalities as the MS20 switches, with the exception of an added slot for a Gigabit Media Module. They are available with Gigabit uplink ports; all other ports are Fast Ethernet. The ports can be any combination of copper and/or fiber.
- Maximum degree of flexibility – resulting from the modular architecture and building block principle of the design. Simply snap them onto a DIN rail and plug the media modules onto the switch
- Broad array of options – choose from a huge range of media modules to combine functions to meet your specific needs and suit any application
- Highest operating reliability – keep your high-volume data networks fully available, even under mission-critical conditions
Hirschmann MICE Datasheet
Send download link to: