Hirschmann BAT-C2 WLAN:
Client and Access Point provides heightened performance and cost-efficiency to today’s increasingly automated industrial environment. The compact design allows for easy integration into modern AGVs and robots for industrial applications.
The BAT-C2 WLAN provides unmatched speed and security, due to the 11ac double-antenna design and high-speed Wi-Fi roaming capabilities. Hirschmann BAT-C2 WLAN have seamlessly integrates into modern industrial infrastructures with its compact, lightweight design featuring a water and vibration-proof plastic housing. Offers optimal cost-efficiency through scalable, vendor-neutral integration and energy-saving remote control.
- 802.11ac fast-roaming WLAN Client
- WLAN Access Point for machine building and remote maintenance
- Supports simultaneous Access Point/Client function
- Lightweight for maximum project scalability (< 250 grams)
- International compliance (Europe, U.S., China)
- Dual mountable for upright or flat installation
- Compatible with third-party Wi-Fi installations
- Uses local Wi-Fi for simple integration and automatic Access Point control
- Remote-triggered relay to control power of attached devices
- Maximized component lifetime (up to seven years)
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Water and vibration-proof IP65-rated plastic housing
- Scriptable via Python, configurable via CURL
Ideal for use in markets that require maximum scalability and performance options within harsh and industrial environments alike:
- General Manufacturing
- Machine Building
- Wireless Markets
The BAT-C2 can also be applied within water and wastewater, food and beverage, automotive, energy, and consumer packaged goods operations.
We at Recab have many years of experience in Network communication. We work with several suppliers to be able to offer a wide range of quality products. We are present in most industries and in some areas we are a leader. We do not only offer routers of various kinds.