Sensors for your applications area. – Products used for multi-purpose applications including presence/absence and part differentiation.
- Photoelectric Sensors – Laser sensors are used for detecting presence based on position or light intensity. Benefits include long range, a visible beam spot, and precise detection.
- Fibre Optic Sensors – A fibreoptic sensor that uses diverse fibre units to support various applications in virtually any environment.
- Vision Sensors – A sensor to solve any detection application. With built-in camera and optimised lighting, a wide area can be captured with an image and stable detection of multiple targets is possible even if they are misaligned.
- Inductive Proximity Sensors – Preform presence detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets
- Network Communication Units – Provide sensors monitoring and control over Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, EtherCAT or CC-Link networks.
Let our experts contact you for the best solutions – contact us or read our guides for for the best application adapted for your business
- Article: Laser displacement sensors – What is, We guide you
- Article: Antistatic products – What is, We guide you
- Article: Fiber optic sensor – What is, We guide you
We have products, solutions & support for your daily business, find a selection of our offer within Sensors for your applications area below or read more about our Engineering capabilities