The EN 50155 railway touchscreen panel PC, GOT712S-837 from Axiomtek, is equipped with a 12.1-inch XGA TFT LCD with high brightness LED backlight (800 nits), which allows a train operator to easily read any operational status messages, even under direct sunlight.
Design for ease of use and maintenance, this all-in-one 12.1” railway touch panel PC also has an alternative keypad control on the front bezel for easy access and cleaning purposes. This feature-rich panel PC has an IP65-rated front bezel, M12 connectors and EN 50155 certified.
- Sunlight readable 12.1" XGA TFT LCD with a high brightness of 800 nits
- Fanless with Intel® AtomTM processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- All lockable connectors design
- Auto-dimming for different environments
- -40°C to +70°C wide temperature range
- Typical 24 to 110 VDC power input,
EN 50155 Class S3 20ms power interruption protection
- EN 50155, EN 45545-2 certified
Designed for Railway Application
The Axiomtek GOT712-837 is particularly suitable for demanding HMI applications in the railway sector, including tasks like monitoring and controlling speed, temperature, and security, or for fleet management. To ensure the reliable operation in a variety of different locations, the 12.1-inch railway panel PC supports various mounting options: panel mount, wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand. Moreover, it is also ready for Windows® 7, 8.1 and 10.
|Axiomtek GOT712S-837 - Datasheet