Do you want to be part of an ambitious team with a great interest in industrial IT and Cyber Security?
We are looking for an IT-, and network technician where you in your role as an It-, and network technician are responsible for support-, and consultation for our customers, mainly through phone and remote support, but also on site with our customer.
Synective Labs a part of Recab, are now looking for a
FPGA Developer - Do you want to be part of our team?
Download for free: How improved Thermal testing methods have enabled Higher Performance VITA Conduction cooled modules and card-loks.
- Getting more heat out of your board in Rugged Environments
One example is Printec DS 86T-ES. It’s a Vandal proof keyboard made of stainless steel with integrated trackball and desktop housing available.
– predestined for public surroundings (vandalism risk), industrial extreme surroundings
– all electronic components and mechanical guides are protected against dust and water spray – protection IP 65
– Carbon contact-technology
– high operating comfort
– completely made of stainless steel
– almost resistant to violence
– key symbols are done by laser etching
– mounting version with very low measurements
– with integrated trackball available
– designed for installation into control cabinets, wall or desktop housings
– connection options: USB & PS/2
Another example is Printec DS104W. It have menu- and Windows keys for Office applications integrated -with finger mouse available.
– complete protection of the electronic components, all contacts and mechanic guide elements against dust and water splashes
– designed for industrial use even under some of the most hostile environments
– convenient and positive operation due to travel keys with tactile feel
– ergonomically designed keyboard with 104 keys
– with menu and windows keys for office applications
– lasered key tops, anti-glare and abrasion-proof
– electromagnetic compatibility (EMV)
– small footprint due the compact design. Ideally suited to 19″ rack mounted drawer unites
– LED-indicators for display of standard operation modes
– protection: IP 65
– in grey or black available
– with integrated mouse available
– in black also backlighted keys are possible
– connection options: USB, PS2 and AT
We can help you develop a keyboard that is precisely tailored to your needs:
Magnus Unosson / 073-201 03 02 / email@example.com
Håkan Gunnarsson / 073-201 03 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org