The FlatClient MAR is DNVGL- and IEC60945/IACS E10-compliant and can therefore be used in national and international shipping, marine engineering structures and offshore wind farms.
Do you want to be part of an ambitious team with a great interest in industrial IT and Cyber Security?
We are looking for an IT-, and network technician where you in your role as an It-, and network technician are responsible for support-, and consultation for our customers, mainly through phone and remote support, but also on site with our customer.
Synective Labs a part of Recab, are now looking for a
FPGA Developer - Do you want to be part of our team?
Recab are proud to present our partner RUGGEDCOM and products
with MIL-STD within network communications: Advanced cyber security features and comprehensive networking functions MIL-STD
Military standard products are designed to operate in harsh environments and meet and exceed strict specifications of the defense industry. The MIL-STD products provide a high level of immunity to vibration and shock impact, electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges typical of environments found in tactical defense operations. An operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C coupled with hazardous location compliance enclosure allows the MIL-STD product family to be placed in virtually any location.
Coupled with ruggedness and durability that is designed in from the onset, the MIL-STD products are ideal for creating mission-critical, real-time, control applications where high reliability and availability is of paramount importance.
All RUGGEDCOM products are backed by a five year warranty and unsurpassed technical support.
• Many different fiber port options available
• Long haul fiber support
• High immunity to EMI and heavy electrical surges
• -40° C to +85°C operating temperature (no fans)
• Mechanically retained electrical connectors
• Conformal coating for extra environmental protection
• Fully integrated power supply (noexternal adaptors)
• Universal high-voltage range:120 V AC/DC and 230 V AC/DC
• Low voltage DC inputs: 12 VDC, 24 VDC or 48 VDC
A Selection of products from RUGGEDCOM:
Multi-Service Platform with enclosure
• MIL-STD switching/routing platform
• IP65 EMI/EMC/shock/vibration-rated enclosure
• Replaceable enclosure
• MIL-STD 901D – shock (hard mounted)
• MIL-STD 167 – vibration
• MIL-STD 461 – EMI
• MIL-STD 1399 – DC magnetic field exposure
• MIL-STD 810 – temperature and humidity
9-port managed Gigabit Ethernet switch
• 1000BASE-X and/or 10/100/1000BASE-T
• High-density MIL-STD rated switch and router
• Supports up to 50 fiber or 98 copper ports
10-port managed Ethernet switch with fiber uplinks
• MIL-STD and IP66/IP67 rated
• 8 x 10/100BASE-TX + 2 x 1000BASE-X or 2 x 100BASE-FX
• IP66/67 rated
19-port modular managed Ethernet switch
• 3 x 1000BASE-X + 16 x 10BASE-FL/100BASE-FX/1000BASE-X
For datasheed and more information about RUGGEDCOM:
Håkan Gunnarsson / 073-201 03 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Ulskov Sørensen /+45 70 300 310 / email@example.com
Bjørn Espen Aase / +47 95 05 95 15 / firstname.lastname@example.org