SKU: CP3004-SA /
With CP3004-SA, the fifth Generation of Intel® Core™ technology has been made available in Kontron’s CompactPCI product portfolio. The high density design offers extraordinary performance-per-watt values, based on the 14 nanometer technology, and is an ideal backbone for powerful network-intensive applications providing virtualization (VT-X, VT-D) and highest graphics performance. The new-generation graphics controller has up to 40 execution units providing OpenCL 1.2 / OpenGL 4 and triple independent display support. The Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions AVX 2.0 enhancements provide a huge performance improvement in floating-point-intensive computations, which are a key part of digital signal and image processing applications.
- High performance range, high-end graphics, high connectivity, rugged
- Core™ i7 Quadcore and Dualcore (4th gen) versions
- DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4, three independent outputs
- USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbit/s, 3x Gbit Ethernet/WOL, PCI Express
- Extended Temperature and VITA47 EAC3