SKU: NUVO-5100VTC /
Intel® 6th-Gen Skylake Core™ i7/i5/i3 In-Vehicle Controller with 4x M12 PoE+ Ports, DIO, CAN Bus and RAID
- Supports Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 CPU
- 4x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 connectors
- On-board CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x SATA ports for two 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD, with one hot-swappable HDD tray, supporting RAID 0/1
- 4x full-size mini-PCIe sockets with SIM support
- 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 certificate
Nuvo-5100VTC is a state-of-the-art in-vehicle controller in compliant with E-Mark and EN 50155 certificate. Featuring Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ CPU, it exhibits superb CPU and GPU performance for various in-vehicle applications.
Nuvo-5100VTC offers four 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to the connected device. They are implemented using M12, x-coded connectors, which guarantee extremely rugged connectivities in shocking/vibrating environments. Two more Gigabit Ethernet ports by RJ-45 are available for data communication. You can also utilize four internal mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding modules for 3G/4G/WIFI communication.
In addition, Nuvo-5100VTC integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, and isolated DIO for sensor/actuator control. Combing ignition power control and dual-drive RAID storage, Nuvo-5100VTC is simply the one to satisfy all your application demands.