SKU: NUVO-5095GC /
Compact and Wide-Temperature GPU Computing Platform with nVidia® GeForce® GTX 950 and 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- Supports nVidia® GeForce® GTX 950 and succeeding Pascal GPU
- Patent-pending thermal design to allow -25°C to 60°C wide temperature system operation
- Supports 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5 LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE ports, supporting 9.5 KB jumbo frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2133 SODIMM
- 240 mm x 225 mm x 111 mm compact footprint
- Compatible with MezIO™ interface for function expansion
- Accommodates two 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1 support
Nuvo-5095GC opens a new chapter for industrial computers. As the first embedded controller targeting at emerging applications of CUDA computing, autopilot, deep learning and virtual reality, Nuvo-5095GC integrates all features required for a compact, reliable and powerful GPU-computing platform.
Supporting nVidia® GeForce® GTX 950 and succeeding Pascal GPU, Nuvo-5095GC possesses 768 CUDA cores to deliver tremendous computing power for arithmetic/graphics operations. Neousys’ patented Cassette technology and an innovative thermal design help to effectively dissipate the heat generated by GPU, thus make this compact system capable to operate reliably at 60°C with 100% GPU loading.
Nuvo-5095GC is based on Intel® Skylake platform, and supports 35W/65W 6th-Gen ® Core™ processors and up to 32GB DDR4 memory. It offers rich I/O functions, such as GbE, USB 3.0 and COM ports, to connect external devices. All these extraordinary features are integrated into a very compact, 240 x 225 x 110 mm footprint. For fast-growing GPU-computing applications, Nuvo-5095GC presents the first industrial-grade, compact and rugged platform incorporating CPU and GPU to offer performance far beyond traditional industrial computers.