SKU: VT817 /
The VT817 is a convenient low-cost MicroTCA.4 PCIe Gen3 Expansion solution. The shelf offers two AMC slots and an integrated MCH. The front panel ports accept PCIe Gen3 inputs from VadaTech’s PCI123 PCIe Gen3 board. In use with the PCI123, the VT817 can link x16 PCIe Gen3 to an Industrial PC. There are options for single PCIe input x16, dual PCIe inputs using x8 links or quad PCIe inputs using x4 links.
The double module AMC slots meet the MicroTCA.4 specification for applications that require rear I/O and signal conditioning. Applications include High Energy Physics, video processing, defense, and network security.
The AC power is located in the rear of the chassis and is removable.
1U µTCA.4 Chassis Platform, PCIe Expansion
- MicroTCA.4 PCIe Expansion chassis platform, 19” x 1U x 14.2” deep
- Compliant to μTCA.4 specifications with rear IO for High-Energy Physics and other applications
- Supports up to two μTCA.4 mid-size, double module AMCs and RTMs
- Right-to-left cooling
- Integrated shelf manager
- Ports 4-7 and 8-11 are routed to the two AMC slots from the PCIe switch
- Front panel PCIe Gen3 ports (x4, x8 or x16).through quad SFF-8644 connectors
- 250W AC pluggable from rear
- RoHS compliant