SKU: VT816 /
The VT816 is ideal for MicroTCA.4 applications that require only 1 or 2 slots. The unit offers two AMC slots (and corresponding μRTMs), an integrated MCH, and an integrated Intel Xeon E3 processor. The double module AMCs meet the MicroTCA.4 specification for applications that require rear I/O and signal conditioning, including High Energy Physics, video processing, defense, and network security.
There are Dual x4 PCIe lanes from the processor to each AMC and point-to-point routing between the two AMCs on higher ports. The AC/DC power is located in the rear of the chassis and is removable.
Linux OS is standard on the VT816, consult VadaTech for other options.
1U μTCA.4 Chassis with 2 AMC Slots, PCIe Gen 3
- MicroTCA.4 low-profile chassis platform
- 19” x 1U x 14.2” deep
- Compliant to μTCA.4 specifications with rear IO
- Supports up to two μTCA.4 mid-size or single full-size
- Right-to-left cooling
- Integrated MCH and Power Module
- Integrated Intel Xeon E3-1125 v2 processor, up to 2.5 GHz
- Front panel access to the SDHC socket, JTAG, and Telco Alarm
- Dual x4 PCIe lanes to each AMC
- Layer 2 managed GbE switch
- Dual SFP+, octal RJ-45, quad USB, and one DVI-I port
- Optional dual SAS/SATA disks
- Removable Air Filter, Power Module, and Fan Tray
- Single AC 400W, DC460W pluggable from rear
- RoHS compliant