SKU: VT815 /
The VT815 is a 9U μTCA chassis that provides 12 AMC full-size double module slots that can accept any AMC.1, AMC.2, AMC.3 and/or AMC.4. It makes full use of the μTCA specification capabilities to support high-power AMCs and provide high-bandwidth local interconnects. The RTM provision follows μTCA.4 specification, but the extended options region does not since this is configured for FPGA and storage connectivity.
The VT815 provides FCLKA, TCLKA, TCLKB, TCLKC and TCLKD to each slot. It offers redundant MCH, power modules, as well as redundant cooling units for high availability. The three hot-plug capable power supplies can provide 1100W AC each for a total of 3300W.
The VT815 has a Telco Alarm as well as redundant FRU information devices and carrier locators.The VT815 has a JSM slot which routes to each JTAG port of the AMC.
9U μTCA.0/ μTCA.4 Chassis, 12 Full-size AMC, 120W/slot
- μTCA Chassis Platform with rear I/O
- 19” x 9U x 14.9” deep (with handles 16.23” deep)
- Full redundancy with dual MicroTCA Carrier Hubs (MCH), dual cooling units and 3 PSUs
- Up to twelve AMCs: 12 full-size double module slots in front with 12 full-size, double module RTM slots available in the rear
- High-bandwidth (20-lane) connections between adjacent slots
- High-speed 30 layer passive backplane (40GbE ready)
- Redundant FRU information devices and carrier locators
- Three 1.1 kW AC Power supply for 3.3 kW total
- Telco alarm
- FCLKA, TCKA, TCKB, TCLKC AND TCLKD
- JTAG Switch Module (JSM) Slot on rear of chassis
- ESD Jack at the top front and back