SKU: eBOX800-841-FL /
The eBOX800-841-FL is a fanless embedded system with IP67 protection for mission-critical market. The rugged embedded system is designed for fanless operation at temperatures from -30°C to 60°C. Its 9-36V wide range DC input with various power protection, M12 lockable connectors and N-jack waterproof antenna connectors meet the performance needs for industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. The eBOX800-841-FL is powered by the onboard quad-core Intel® Atom™ E3845 processor (formally codename: Bay Trail). This hardened embedded box PC comes with one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with system memory up to 8 GB. Additionally, one 2.5” SATA HDD, one mSATA and one CFast™ are available to maintain sufficient storage.
- Fanless design with IP67-rated
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 quad-core onboard
- 4 antenna opening with water proof design for WLAN & WWAN usage
- -30°C to +60°C wide operating temperature range
- 9-36 VDC wide range power input
- Flexible I/O for customized and mission-critical projects