SKU: NATIVE-R5 /
The NATIVE-R5 is a compact and space optimized 5U MTCA.4 system for applications where rear transition modules and rear cabling is required.
This seven slot MTCA.4 chassis can be used with NAT-MCH-PHYS, NAT-MCH-SSD (SSD mass storage) and NAT-MCH-RTM-COMex (Core-i7) using all seven AMC and seven µRTM slots for IO.
Power modules are available as either 600WAC or 840WDC versions.
- front slots conform to MicroTCA specification PICMG MicroTCA.0 R1.0
- 1 x MCH slot double, full-size
- 6 x AMC slots double, mid-size
- 1 x AMC slot double, mid-size or double, full-size
- single size AMCs can be installed using splitting kits
- rear slots according to PICMG MTCA.4
- 6 x µRTM slots double, mid-size
- 1 x µRTM slot double, mid-size or double, full-size
- 600WAC or 840WDC power supply, front pluggable
- 1 cooling unit with air filter
- air flow: bottom air in take, top air exhaust
- two chassis can be mounted side-by-side for 19"-cabinet installation
- chassis dimensions:
- Width: 217.72 mm (ca. 42HP)
- Height: 221.45 mm (5U)
- Depth: 373.30 mm